Payment by Credit Card
- We accept the following cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express
- The credit card transaction will be processed by "Common Ground Research Network NFP."
- Your card will be processed within 24 hours of submitting your payment information. Allow 3 business days for the charge to appear on your credit card.
- An itemized invoice/statement will be issued and confirmation of your credit card authorization will be sent with your receipt.
Submitting Payment by Credit Card
You will be prompted to supply your credit card details when registering for a conference. Once the card has been uploaded, please allow 3 business days for the charge to appear on your credit card. If you have any errors when submitting payment via credit card then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment by Bank Transfer
- For any bank transfer made: please include an additional $30USD per transfer to the total amount transmitted. This fee covers intermediary banks' service charges. All bank charges for remittances are to be borne by the participant. Failure to pay this fee will result in an incomplete registration.
- Before you make the transfer, please be sure to register for the conference, selecting "Bank Transfer" as your method of payment.
- If you are attending a conference, please be sure to send out bank transfers at least 3 days before the first conference day.
- Please be sure to allow at least 3 business days for bank transfers to be processed in our system. After the allotted time, registrations, and memberships should then be marked as paid in our system.
- Please include your registration number (B15R0…) in the description section of your transfer.
Our bank transfer details follow:
- Account Name: Common Ground Research Networks NFP
Account Number: 865002815
Bank Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Swift Code: CHASUS33
ABA Number: 071000013
Bank Address: 201 W. University Avenue, Champaign, IL 61820 USA
- Once the transfer has been completed, please be sure to send a copy of the transfer details to email@example.com so that we can ensure the payment is attributed to your purchase.
Payment by Check
- Please include your registration number (B15R0…) on your remittance advice.
- Checks or money orders should be made payable to "Common Ground Research Network" in USD only.
- We do not accept checks from outside the US.
- Email confirmation will be sent upon receipt of your payment.
- Please post checks to:
- Common Ground Research Network
University of Illinois Research Park
2001 South First St, Suite 202
Champaign, IL 61820 US